Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Accommodation on double sharing on Base Category Rooms unless mentioned itinerary
- Lunch/Evening Tea /Dinner /Breakfast at Dewalokam Homestay and Houseboat
- Station/Airport-Hotel transfer by chauffeur.
- 5 % Government GST (Tax)
- City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Vehicle
- Tolls, Parking Charges ,Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- All applicable Government Taxes
- All hotel taxes.
- Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary, Early Check In /Late Check out Charges. Normal Hotel Check In : 14.00 Hours and Check Out : 10.00 hrs
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, strikes etc.
- Any cost arising due to the change in itinerary/hotel/room category or any deviation in travel route
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Standard Cruise of 05 – 06 hours for overnight tour.
- AC Switched ON in Bedroom only during 22.00 – 06.00 Am for Deluxe Boats Overnight Trips
- All houseboat become standstill from 5.30 pm to 8.00 am (up to 09.30 Am for more than 1 night) next day due to Govt. restrictions.
- All Meals served on board & Overnight stay on Board
- Soft Drinks & Beverages need to be purchased before boarding the boat
- Even though Houseboat are private to the guests, there will be 3 staffs on board. Houseboats are charged on Room basis. For Eg if you book a 01 Bedroom boat some time we will allocate 3 – 4 bedroom boat , only 01 Room will be allowed to use and other rooms will be closed
- Houseboat Check In : 12.00 Hrs (From Aleppey Boarding ) and Check Out : 09.00 Am
- All vehicles we use are Air Conditioned.
- Only Cars will have seat belts.
- Traveler /Mini Van/Buses doesn’t have seat belt.
- Smoking /Consumption of alcohols is not Permitted inside the vehicles.
- In order to keep the vehicle clean and dust free, we advise window glasses to be closed all the time
- Our drivers are careful, considerate and trustworthy. Most carry a mobile phone, and will be happy to connect you to our office It is however rare for drivers in India to know sufficient English to hold a regular conversation with you. They generally have just a Broken English, adequate only to assist you with taking you to all the sightseeing places and basic requirements such as comfort stops, meals or a spot of shopping or photography stops. Drivers are not a substitute for guides or representatives. If you wish to know more on history / cultural of destinations which is possible only by a guide not by a driver .Driver duty is only from 09.00 - 19.00 hours every day unless there is any Airport /Railway station transfer . Duration mentioned in the itinerary is approximate driving time from place to place or hotel to hotel without any stops .Extra time will be taken for Refreshment stops /Photo stops etc
- All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad Or a E-Travel authorization should be obtained before arriving in India
- There is NO on arrival tourist visa system in India
- All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
- Link to apply Regular Tourist Visa application: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html
- Link to apply electronic travel authorization (ETA) : https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
- All Drivers expect tips for their services.
- Unfortunately we don’t follow a set amount or compulsory tipping policy, we always advise guests to tip only if you are satisfied with Driver services
- If satisfied with driver services they should be tipped only at the end of the tour, there is no daily tipping policy .Unless drivers are only for transfers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Organic Farmstay & Aleppey Boat House - 3 Nights and 4 Days Private Tour.