You may also like
- A peaceful ride in a traditional Keralan houseboat through the Alleppey backwaters, with lunch
- Get special access to parts of the countryside only available to watercrafts
- Observe local communities, getting a peek at lush, South Indian landscapes as you glide by
- Hungry? You’ll be treated to a savory, aromatic lunch spread, filled with classic local dishes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Kochi, Alleppey or Kumarakom
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kochi is the new name for Cochin, and Alappuzha is the new name for Alleppey
- Please note that the houseboat does not have any air-conditioning; however, there is generally a breeze blowing while cruising
- The tour might not operate in extreme weather conditions, especially if it is raining heavily (usually in July & August)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Delhi Airport Service
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.