8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Gulf of Thailand on this multi-activity tour, which includes the use of all equipment for snorkeling and kayaking. Booking these activities separately may take some logistical maneuvering; this tour includes both as well as fast transportation to the islands via a large, stable boat. Visit Koh Mae Ko to see the Emerald Green Lagoon (Talay Nai), go kayaking at Wua Ta Lap, see the unusual rock formations in Lotus Cave, and enjoy shallow water snorkeling.
- Light breakfast and buffet lunch included to ensure you are fueled for adventure
- All kayaking equipment and dry bags to store your personal items
- Use of snorkeling equipment to see some kind of fishes by walking from the beach
- Transfer to the smaller islands via traditional long tail boat
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
Kayaking equipment, Waterproof dry bags (reserved for Kayaking Program)
Long tails boat transfer from the boat to the islands
Lunch (buffet style and seasonal fruit)
Travel Insurance, Life jacket, First-aid kit
English speaking guide
Admission fee to National Park (THB 300 / Adult & THB 150 / Child)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service: easy to join a tour, just put the name of your hotel in the "Special Requirements box" when you make a booking
Any hotel is located up to the hill, we would make the meeting point with customers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to brings: Sunscreen, Towels
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koh Samui Tour & Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Very well organised trip for people who love beach, sand,water and sun !" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Angthong National Marine Park by Big Boat from Koh Samui
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBophutBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory