8 to 9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel transfer by minibus
Longtail boat, Kayak
Dry bags, Life jacket, Snorkeling equipment
Light breakfast, On-boat lunch (Buffet)
National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child)
to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.• You can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui. • An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Samui areas. (To be advised) • Free hotel pick up : Bo Phut, Mae Nam, Bang Rak, Choeng Mon, Chaweng, Lamai • Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time • If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Nathon Pier , อ่างทอง GWPM+GP2, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Samui.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms