8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel transfer by minibus
Longtail boat, Kayak
Dry bags, Life jacket, Snorkeling equipment
Light breakfast, On-boat lunch (Buffet)
National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child)
to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up
● Bo Phut, Mae Nam 07:45am – 08:00am
● Bang Rak, Choeng Mon 07:30am – 07:45am
● Chaweng 07:15am – 07:30am
● Lamai 07:00am – 07:15am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Samui to Angthong National Marine Park Trip By Big Boat
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursUnderground Tours KayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSafaris - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandUnderground Tours - Gulf of ThailandKayaking - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganSafaris - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganUnderground Tours - Ko Pha NganKayaking - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoSafaris - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoUnderground Tours - Koh TaoKayaking - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory