- Secure transportation to Thailand’s famous party with this boat transfer
- Get dropped off at Haad Rin Beach in the heart of the full moon party
- Return to peaceful Koh Samui in the early morning hours when ready
- Skip the hassle of finding transport to your hotel with round-trip transfer
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomlahk Khirin Pier in Bang Rak on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Full Moon Party round-trip tickets are only available on Full Moon Party dates.
- Leave your smartphone in a safe place, there are 100+ phones lost at every party.
- In case of stormy weather, expect to get splashed on the speedboat crossing. Make sure you have waterproof coverings for your valuables and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff