- Angthong Marine Park snorkel cruise from Koh Samui
- Visit Mae Koh Island and Wua Talap Island by longtail boat
- Receive a light breakfast, fresh fruit, soft drinks and buffet lunch on board
- Includes round-trip hotel transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointKoh Samui (Nathon Pier), Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, please come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Bang Rak Beach: 07:00 - 07:15
• Bo Phut Beach: 07:30 - 07:45
• Chaweng Beach: 07:15 - 07:30
• Choeng Mon Beach: 07:15 - 07:30
• Lamai Beach: 07:15 - 07:30
• Lipa Noi Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
• Mae Nam Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
• Taling Ngam Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
Meet at Nathon Pier (same pier where Lomprayah departs) on Koh Samui at 08:00.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The German guide is not available in the month of October because of holidays absence.
- If you like to stay overnight on Wua Talap, we will drop you off at the park ranger head quarter and pick you up from there again the next day. There are bungalows and camping sites available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat with Kayaking.