9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Kolkata city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amusing Destinations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalCity Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalCategory
Darjeeling Himalayan RailwayMarble PalaceNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkCollege StreetKalighat Kali TempleMP Birla PlanetariumBelur MathSt. John’s ChurchGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Indian MuseumEden GardensDakshineswar Kali TempleSt Paul's CathedralAquatica Water ParkHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensGangtokBharat Sevashram Sangha Temple