8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the must-see sites of Kolkata without worrying about haggling with taxi drivers or riding the crowded public transport. This private tour via an air conditioned vehicle is just for you and your party, so you can pick and choose which sites are most interesting to you, such as temples, markets, colonial-era mansions, viewpoints over the Hooghly River, and more, all with an English-speaking guide.
- Enjoy lunch, included in the tour price
- Private tour allows for the greatest flexibility and personalized service
- An ideal tour for visitors who want to see a lot in a short time
- Hotel transfers and admission fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tours & Transfers
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop within any Kolkata Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monument Full Day Trip Including Mother House, Victoria Memorial With Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monument Full Day Trip Including Mother House, Victoria Memorial With Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monument Full Day Trip Including Mother House, Victoria Memorial With Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monument Full Day Trip Including Mother House, Victoria Memorial With Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalCategory
Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)GangtokDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayIndian MuseumAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensChowringhee (Chourangi)Pareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Kalighat Kali TempleMarble PalaceNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkDakshineswar Kali TempleEden GardensAquatica Water ParkSt Paul's CathedralSt. John’s ChurchGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)MP Birla PlanetariumHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)