8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the main attractions of Calcutta on this all-day guided tour. First, visit Mother Teresa's house and learn more about her humanitarian efforts. Other stops include Park Street Cemetery, St. Paul's Cathedral, Victoria Memorial Hall, Howrah Bridge (which is one of the busiest bridges in the world), and more. Plus, browse some of the city’s markets.
- This comprehensive tour is ideal for first-time visitors
- Not all entrance fees are included in the tour price
- Drinks and snacks will be provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Victoria Memorial Museum entry fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel / Home or any other preferred location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour de Kolkata
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Kolkata- Private Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Kolkata- Private Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Kolkata- Private Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Kolkata- Private Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataFood Tours - West BengalBus Tours - West BengalMarkets - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalCategory
Tagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Himalayan Mountaineering InstituteNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Dakshineswar Kali TempleGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Chowringhee (Chourangi)GangtokKalighat Kali TempleGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Aquatica Water ParkMarble PalaceAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensPareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Indian MuseumSt Paul's CathedralEden GardensDarjeeling Himalayan RailwaySt. John’s ChurchPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkMP Birla Planetarium