1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Helmet, cycling backpack with accessories and cycling map of the region is included with every rental!
Optional bike insurance + road side assistance is available at bike-pick up for a surcharge of 5€
Departure & Return
Skrilje 36a, 5263 Dobravlje, Slovenia
The sign will direct you to our shop!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY RockVelo cycling tours & e bike rental Vipava Valley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-Bike Rental in South-West Slovenia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Rental in South-West Slovenia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Rental in South-West Slovenia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Bike Rental in South-West Slovenia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
E-Bike Rental in South-West Slovenia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKoperSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TriesteBike Rentals - TriesteSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PiranBike Rentals - PiranSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PorecBike Rentals - PorecCategory