- See—and photograph—a side of Kos that many travelers miss, on a 4WD safari
- Savor an authentic lunch, with local wines, in a traditional taverna
- Maximum eight travelers means an intimate feel with more guide interaction
- Skip the stress with hotel transfers in the greater Kos area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- This tour has refreshing stops every 30 - 40 minutes for everyone’s convenience
- Vegetarian alternatives are available, information is required upon reservation. Please also inform us of any food allergies to arrange a suitable option where possible
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothes, preferably trekking shoes or sneakers, light color cotton shirts
- Don't forget to bring: swimming suit, camera, hat, sun protection, and jacket if the weather requires to
- Not recommended for travelers with serious heart problems, disabled people or people with mobility problems, travelers suffering from back or neck problems, car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, pregnant ladies, children under 3 years old and for adults and children who for any reason could not join a 4x4 off road-tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPERIENCES NET
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff