- Entrance to the Aquatica water park in Kos
- Make a splash on the gigantic water slides and cruise the lazy river
- Enjoy swimming pools and water activities suitable for all ages and abilities
- Great fun for a family day out!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAquatica Water Park, Next to Atlantica Porto Bello Hotels, Kardamena 853 02 Greece
What To Expect
Perhaps dive in to swim in one of many pools, make a splash on the Wave Ride or Spin Bowl, or get your adrenaline pumping on the many extreme water slides, including the Kamikaze, the Freefall, and the Hydrotube 1400.
Alternatively, take a fun family cruise along the lazy river, grab something to eat or drink at the Aquatica Café (own expense), or top up your tan by the poolside while the kids play in the Aqua Playground.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All children heights MUST be advised at time of booking. Children under 1.20 m can only use Aquaplayground, Lazy River & Swimming Pool. For children under 1.20m choose INFANT TICKET.
- OPERATED BY Aquatica Water Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "During a very challenging time aquatica is open and is doing its best to be." See review