- Half-day private tour of Kos Island including Zia, Pyli and Antimacheia
- Spend free time at Zia, a traditional Greek village on Dikaion Mountain
- Visit a family-run winery for a wine-tasting session, sampling the local wine
- Explore the ancient village of Pyli with its handsome stone houses and vibrant flowerbeds
- Stop for photos by the 14th-century Castle of Antimacheia and the Tree of Hippocrates
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience