Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Soak up the electric atmosphere of Kota Kinabula by night on this 3-hour evening tour, including hotel pick-up. Browse the bustling night market, then enjoy a magnificent view over the illuminated city from the observation deck of Signal Hill. Finally, tuck into a sumptuous dinner of typical Malaysian dishes, accompanied by traditional Malay music and dance.
- Night tour of Kota Kinabalu with fun and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a sumptuous Malaysian dinner in a local restaurant
- Discover traditional Malay culture through a spirited cultural performance of Sabah dances
- Marvel at how the city sparkles at night from Signal Hill's observation deck
- Explore a lively night market, peruse its dynamic stalls and enjoy lively conversation with its vendors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
English speaking guide
Surcharge imposed pick up from Shangri-la Rasa Ria, Nexus Resort, Beringgis Resort, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu by Night with Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705BKI40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahNight Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahMarkets - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanNight Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanMarkets - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaNight Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)