4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Kayak, Paddles, and Life Vest.
All Fees and Taxes
Safety Boat in case of emergency
Other which is not mentioned in Inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will meet with you at your hotel lobby
- Kota Kinabalu Airport, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY T.M.H
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Kayak in Borneo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Kayak in Borneo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise Kayak in Borneo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Kayak in Borneo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunrise Kayak in Borneo
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKota KinabaluKayaking - SabahKayaking - SandakanKayaking - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludMonsopiad Cultural VillageSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)