- Learn about the area from a guide
- Explore St. Tryphon Cathedral
- Visit landmarks like the Square of Arms and the Clock Tower
- Stroll the streets of the walled city
Departure & Return
Starting point: Entrance to the Old Town of Kotor Directions: Tour departs from the plateau in front of the MAIN GATE of the OLD TOWN of KOTOR. Look for Tourist Info Point, there is a palm tree, a couple of meters away - and your guide will be holding a sign saying: Old Town of Kotor Walking Tour.
End point: Square of Arms - near MAIN GATE of the Old Town of Kotor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is an easy city walking tour (although the streets are made of cobblestones so the comfortable footwear is advised).
- Child rate applies when sharing with 1 paying adults; children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum numbers (5 pax) apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered full refund or an alternative (to join a similar tour, the same tour on another date, to pay surcharge for private tour).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Adventures DMC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kotor Old Town Walking Tour.