4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket for San Giovanni castle
Zip line Njegusi is optional and it is 10 euro per person.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attraction Montenegro Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking downhill from Krstac to Kotor, visit San Giovanni fortress?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking downhill from Krstac to Kotor, visit San Giovanni fortress?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking downhill from Krstac to Kotor, visit San Giovanni fortress?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking downhill from Krstac to Kotor, visit San Giovanni fortress?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastHiking - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastZiplining - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - PodgoricaHiking - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaZiplining - PodgoricaShore Excursions - DubrovnikHiking - DubrovnikExtreme - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikZiplining - DubrovnikCategory