- Get private transport and a driver-guide with this Kotor shore excursion
- Explore the medieval seaside town of Budva and admire its historic churches
- Find the best vantage points for photos of the exclusive Sveti Stefani islet
- Hear tips for landmarks to see or shops to visit from your own driver-guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The supplier could be wait max 45 minutes more for pick you up at the meeting point. If you do not meet with them within that duration, they can leave from there and tour booking is going to be no-show.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not include any professional guiding service. The private driver (who speak basic English) will assist you for the directions of the museums-churches-towns. This tour is best option for avoiding crowds in that Covid-19 Pandemic period.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms