3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take in views of Boka Bay from the water on this private boat tour. Sail past the bays of Kotor, Herceg Novi, and Tivat. Travel by boat from Kotor to the island Our Lady of the Rocks and explore the 17th-century church. Continue onto the Blue Cave, where you can take the opportunity to swim in the clear blue waters equipped with a diving mask.
- Admire the Montenegrin coastline from a boat
- Explore the church on Our Lady of the Rocks
- Swim with a diving mask at the Blue Cave
- Ride past the bays of Kotor, Herceg Novi, and Tivat
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking skipper/tour guide
All Fees and Taxes
Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
Departure & Return
E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passengers can only be picked up in front of the pontoons located near the listed hotels.
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Tour Kotor: Lady of the Rocks & Blue Cave - Small Groups up to 15?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Tour Kotor: Lady of the Rocks & Blue Cave - Small Groups up to 15?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat Tour Kotor: Lady of the Rocks & Blue Cave - Small Groups up to 15?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Tour Kotor: Lady of the Rocks & Blue Cave - Small Groups up to 15?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastWater Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastJet Boating - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaWater Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaJet Boating - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaJet Boating - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory