- Admire the views of Kotor from a boat
- Swim in the Blue Cave at Herceg Novi
- Visit Our Lady of the Rocks Church
- Stay shaded and hydrated on board
Departure & Return
City park of Kotor - From the main entrance of Port of Kotor, you turn left, walking past the bridge, then turn left again walking to the park. You will find a sign "Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tours". It is 200 m or 3 minutes away.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passengers can only be picked up in front of the pontoons located near the listed hotels.
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Kotor Bay Speed Boat Tour and Blue Cave Adventure.