7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the sights of Montenegro during this full-day tour. Travel along a 19th-century Austro-Hungarian road from Kotor; visit the Old Royal Capital of Cetinje along with Njegusi, Budva, Sveti Stefan, and Lake Skadar; learn more about Montenegro’s rich history and culture in the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Kotor, and pass through the popular viewpoint of Pavlova Strana. After a day of sightseeing, stop at a small family winery and enjoy a variety of local wines and homemade, Montenegrin snacks before heading back to your cruise ship or accommodation.
- Discover Montenegro on a full-day sightseeing and wine tasting tour
- Sample local wines and snacks and enjoy the scenery around Lake Skadar and Njegusi Road
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off included
- We create a memories which will last for a lifetime
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (national snacks)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Regular lunch (fish, fish soup, salad)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At the arranged address on a request
- Стари град Котор, Put do Svetog Ivana, Kotor, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Wonders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tasting and magical tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat (Lovcen,Skadar lake)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine tasting and magical tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat (Lovcen,Skadar lake)
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursShore ExcursionsWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKotorFood Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastWine Tastings - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastFood Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaFood Tours - PodgoricaShore Excursions - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaCategory