- Sit outside: with a speedboat ride, there’s no need to depart Krabi in a cramped minivan or bus
- Avoid a long journey by road: this is the fastest way to get to Phuket
- Enjoy a seamless journey with hotel pick up in Ao Nang and surrounding areas
- Break the trip up with brief stops in Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Ya
Departure & Return
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Get dropped off at Bang Rong Pier in the north of Phuket from where you can get a free hotel transfer (only if the hotel location is covered for drop-off).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide the hotel name for the drop-off service in Phuket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff