- Afternoon or evening food tasting tour of Krakow’s bustling Kazimierz district with local guide
- Skip tourist traps and visit several local eateries
- Enjoy sampling 2 types of Polish vodkas and 2 local craft beers
- Experience a variety of 14-15 different Polish food
- Learn the stories behind Polish culture and food
- Small-group tour for a more personal experience
- Get a foodie map, cookbook, as well as personalized tips for how to enjoy the rest of your stay
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of SO! Coffee. The address is : Wielopole 32 / LU2 Address: Wielopole 32 / LU2, 31-072 Kraków Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Supplier has a right to cancel or reschedule the tour because of unexpected situation. (In case of cancellation, you will be fully refunded)
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies in advance
- There will be some walking therefore comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We can accomadate larger groups (more than 12 people). Please get in touch.
- Kids under 7 y.o are not allowed on the public tours. Please get in touch for private tour option.
- Please check your messages after booking the tour. You may receive an important message from us.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at meeting point on time since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.
- Please note, that the guide is not obligated to call you in case you are not at the meeting point on time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Poland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You can't visit Poland and not try some local foods, this tour is perfect." See review
- "I would recommend this tour for your first night in Kraków, it's really a good introduction to the ambiance of the surroundings in Kazimierz." See review
- "If you want to try local food and have an amazing time and learn how the locals eat this is the way to go!" See review