- 6-hour combination tour from Krakow
- Guided tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Tour Oskar Schindler's Factory
- Admission fees at both sites included
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally-located Krakow hotels
Departure & Return
In front of Radisson blu hotel Krakow - Straszewskiego 17 street
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the mines, join a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, touring the mine with a guide and a group of up to 35 people. The mines date back to the 13th-century, and Wieliczka is a network of galleries, chapels, and statues shaped from salt.
Following the 2.5-hour guided tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine, continue to Oskar Schindler’s Factory, now a museum dedicated to WWII-era Krakow. With 1.5 hours to visit the museum, take in exhibits about Oskar Schindler, the Jewish community in Krakow, and the ordeal of Nazi occupation. If desired, lunch boxes may be provided upon request at additional cost.
This tour concludes with drop-off at the hotel, or at another location in the Krakow city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 15ºC.
- At the entrance, visitors descend 400 steps down and the whole tourist route features over 800 stairs. Narrow paths in the Salt Mine can seem claustrophobic and there is no possibility to shorten your visit and turn back.
- In the Salt Mine taking photos and filming is possible only after purchasing an additional pass, which costs 10zł PLN or €2,5 EURO in cash only.
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of children in the Salt Mine, but they should be either capable of walking unassisted or carried in baby slings or baby carriers. Baby pushchairs are not allowed underground.
- Exhibition halls in Schindler’s Factory are wheelchair accessible.
- Your hand luggage should be in a reasonable size and your larger luggage should be left in the car.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Tours by KrakowDirect
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I recommend this tour, but I hope you get better luck with your guides at the salt mines and factory than we had!" See review