Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Cave Tour is a Physical Tour that Requires Good Mobility & Health. Guests must be able to Duck, Bend, Crouch, and Step-up with ease. Bonaire Caves are in their natural state and do not have paved paths or safety barricades. Your guide will lead and assist you as needed, but please note you must be aware at all times. Caves are naturally hot, humid and the air in sections can be dense. People with breathing restrictions should not attempt this tour. One cave entrance has a ladder and another, a rock decent where your guide will assist if needed. Age Requirement: 8+
- The Guide has full discretion during the tour to alter the experience for his/her group based on physical ability or cave conditions. Your safety is our priority.
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1.Extra Water
- 2.Dress Comfortably for hot, humid conditions- Active-wear recommended
- 3.Wear swimwear if you'd like to fully explore the wet/dry cave (shirt & shorts/pants also required)
- 4.Closed-Toe, Comfortable Shoes are Required
- 6.Camera (of course!)
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff