Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-day jungle experience in Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy activities, such as jungle trekking, canopy walk, and river cruise
- Includes a guide, accommodations, meals, entrance fees, and activities
- Convenient round-trip transport to your Kuala Lumpur hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Staying hotel within Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Dates: Daily, Monday to Sunday
Return point: Staying hotels in Kuala Lumpur City.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Involved lots of walking
- Soft Adventure tour
- What to bring (recommended): Change of clothes of T-shirts, long or short pants, swimwear and towel. Small rucksack for the trek, hat, raincoat/disposable poncho, track shoes, sandals, insect repellent, sun protection lotion (for sun sensitive skin) and torch light.
- Gifts for Orang Asli: We do encourage bringing simple gifts when visiting the native settlement, a normal Asian custom. However, we do recommend items such as exercise books, pencil, rice or biscuits. Sweets and snacks especially in non-biodegradable plastics are not encouraged.
- Important: If you are returning to Kuala Lumpur city, you may leave your luggage in the hotel luggage storage room and bring instead, an overnight backpack for the tour.
- Camera and fishing licence is payable at Kuala Tembeling. The rainy season is between middle November to middle/end January.
- During the rainy season, some of the activities may be cancelled should there be a high element of safety at risk.
- Sightings of wildlife is not guaranteed
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying within the following area, pick-up/drop-off service available at additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: KL Sentral, Petaling Jaya & Subang Area - Le Meridien, Hilton, Majestic Kuala Lumpur, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara, and other hotels located within this area
- Sri Kembangan:Palace of the Golden Horses, and other hotels located within this area
- Shah Alam:Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya, KLIA & Sepang:Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Sama-Sama Hotel KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA, Avani Gold Coast Sepang, and other hotels located within this area
- Resort cancellation policy: If cancel 25 days prior to arrival, subject to full cancellation charges. Travelling in July-August, if cancel 65 days prior to arrival, subject to full cancellation charges.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Jungle Experience in Taman Negara from Kuala Lumpur.
- "If you can, take your own water bottle and sterilising tablets." See review