7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the best of Malaysia with this 7-day coach tour with round-trip travel from Kuala Lumpur. Make stops in five incredible destinations, including Cameron Highlands, Kota Bharu, and Kuantan. Discover the beauty, culture and history along with your informative local guide. Tour a tea plantation, visit the Islamic Civilization Park and tour a tea plantation as part of this epic journey. Your tour also includes a ride around the UNESCO World Heritage site of Georgetown in a traditional trishaw. Round-trip hotel transport is included and interested travelers can upgrade to include an optional airport transfer.
- 7-day guided Malaysia highlights tour, round-trip by coach from Kuala Lumpur
- Tour a scenic Cameron Highlands tea plantation and stop in the royal town of Kuala Kangsar
- See top attractions in Penang, including UNESCO-listed Georgetown and Fort Cornwallis
- Experience the wet market of Kota Bharu and the heritage waterfront city of Kuala Terengganu
- Marvel at replicas of famous world monuments at the Islamic Civilization Park, situated on Wan Man Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included, with optional upgrades for airport transfers available on Days 6 or 7
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights’ accommodation in 3- to 5-star hotels
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Professional English-speaking driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet at hotel lobby/concierge for pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During the fasting month of Ramadhan, Islamic Civilization Park is closed. We will then replace it with a visit to Losong Museum
- You may schedule a flight from KL Int'l Airport on Day 7
- The rainy season along the east coast is from November to February. Unexpected flash floods, although rare, may occur. In such circumstances, itinerary may be subject to change
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha, together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days each in a year (Festive dates are subject to change)
- Note: Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR 10.00 per room per night has been enforced. As this is a mandatory Fee, it will be collected by the staying hotels upon guest’s check-in or check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Days Best of Malaysia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Days Best of Malaysia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Days Best of Malaysia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Days Best of Malaysia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Days Best of Malaysia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaMulti-day Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandCategory
Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Sunway LagoonAlive 3D Art GalleryBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Kuala Lumpur City GalleryThean Hou TemplePetrosains the Discovery CentrePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Jalan Masjid India Night MarketSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Putrajaya Bridge i-CityKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman