- Sample dim sum, favorite Malay bites, and more
- Learn about Malaysian cuisine and its influences
- Listen to personal and local stories from your private guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
Meet your private local guide at "Molten Chocolate Café" (LOT 10).
Say goodbye to your local private guide
What To Expect
From here it's a short stroll to Jalan Alor, a bustling food street lined with rows of hawker stalls and seafood restaurants. Your guide will help you select the most delicious dim sum, along with a street food tasting of grilled satay lok lok with peanut sauce.
On arrival at the mamak (typical Malaysian eatery) at SK Corner, try the paper dosa, a paper-thin type of pancake eaten with several Indian sauces such as curry or coconut chutney. Before saying your good-byes, wash it all down with a glass of teh tarik, a popular drink of milk tea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands