- Genting Highlands day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the Titiwangsa Mountains
- Take a ride on the Genting Skyway, Southeast Asia’s fastest and longest cable car
- Visit the world-class casino, shops and restaurants
- Enjoy family-friendly fun at the indoor and outdoor theme parks
- Choose from more than 50 rides, including Asia’s only skydiving simulation
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, take a trip on the 2-mile (3-kilometer) Genting Skyway. As you make your way to the resort you’ll bear witness to panoramic views of mountains and jungles. Depart the Skyway and enjoy free time to explore the resort and casino at your leisure.
Travelers can also opt to enjoy the Getting Highlands indoor and outdoor theme parks (own expense), where over 50 rides, a Rainforest Splash Pool and a 4D cinema insure a day filled with entertainment and fun for the entire family. Your guide will offer advice and insight into the resort’s wide array of options, including restaurant recommendations, directions and details on the 80 shops that line the grounds.
After a day of entertainment, head back to the Getning Skyway and hop aboard your air-conditioned coach for the trip back to your Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying at the following hotels, please either make your own way to a hotel in central Kuala Lumpur or contact the local tour operator after booking to arrange pickup service for an additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
- Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
- Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
- Please note that entrance fees to theme parks are not included and are payable on the day of travel; total fee is approximately US$40 to US$50.
- Passengers below 21 years old are not allowed into the casino; a collared shirt must be worn for the casino
- Please be informed that the Genting Outdoor Theme Park is still close until further notice.
- Kindly be informed Resort World Genting is closing some of the attractions at First World Indoor Theme Park to transform it into new look. With immediate effect, First World Indoor Theme Park and First World Cineplex are closed to make way for the new development until further notice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.