6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the heat in Kuala Lumpur with a 6-hour tour to the Genting Highlands, a hill resort high in Malaysia’s Titiwangsa Mountains. Ride a cable car to the Genting summit to enjoy a game at a 28-lane bowling alley and visit the sacred Buddhist shrine at Chin Swee cave temple. Bundle up for winter, then slip and slide through Snow World; dare yourself to experience the creepy Haunted Adventure walk before returning to KL.
- 6-hour excursion to Genting Highland resort
- Play in the snow, bowl, and visit the resort's exciting attractions
- See an important Buddhist shrine
- Ride a cable car to the summit
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan / coach
Skyway Cable Car
Complimentary transfer service for Hotels located 0-5KM from Petronas Twin Towers
All theme parks, shows and exhibition center entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Kuala Lumpur , Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Sunway Putra Hotel , 100 Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur 50350 Malaysia The Face Suites , 1020 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel , Jalan Utara C, Petaling Jaya 46200 Malaysia Sunway Resort , Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya 47500 Malaysia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum 2 adults
- Not allow to enter casino for travelers below 21 years old
- Not available during Chinese New Year
- All other activities admission fee not included.
- Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Genting Highlands Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Genting Highlands Day Tour
7 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurPetaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Cameron HighlandsNational MuseumKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)PutrajayaKuala Lumpur City GalleryForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Petrosains the Discovery CentreTaman Negara National ParkRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreAlive 3D Art GalleryPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Illusion 3D Art Museumi-CityKuala Lumpur Convention CentrePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur Railway Station