7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the best views of Kuala Lumpur with your guide on hand to take the photos during this day-long city tour. Go beyond selfies at some of Kuala Lumpur’s most scenic spots, including the National Mosque, Batu Caves, and the landmark Petronas Twin Towers. The perfect option for visitors who want to see the city’s highlights in a single day, this tour allows you to document your memories as you make them.
- Don’t stress about a thing: entrance tickets, transport, lunch, and a guide are all included
- Keep your crew updated: edit and upload your photos between sites with Wi-Fi in your vehicle
- Capture photos at all the city's top spots so you can look back on your memories
- This private tour lets you travel at your own pace and fit more into your day
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance tickets as mentioned in the description
Money for Shopping
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Just let us know what hotel or villa you are staying at so we can arrange pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Private Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Private Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Private Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Private Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour with Alex as your guide!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuala Lumpur Private Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Central Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Putrajaya Bridge Templer Park Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)PutrajayaKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Cameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur City GalleryRumah Penghulu Abu SemanAlive 3D Art GallerySri Mahamariamman TempleForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)MinNaturePetrosains the Discovery CentreThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur Railway StationSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Taman Negara National Park