- Day trip from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
- See city sights that are a mix of Portuguese, Dutch, and British influences
- Visit the remnants of A Famosa, once a Portuguese fortress
- Enjoy a Malaccan lunch at a local restaurant, and browse Jonker Street
- Round-trip transportation provided from KL city hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Malacca was a very interesting city and I would highly recommend doing this day trip even though jt was a very long day." See review