8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Get a bird’s-eye view over Kuala Lumpur from the Observation Deck of the 88-story Petronas Twin Towers. Private transport with a professional driver lets you sightsee around the city as well as to Batu Caves. Visit sites of historical value such as Merdeka Square (Independence Square) and the National Mosque, and shop at Central Market or the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre. Then head to Batu Caves and climb the 272 steps to its Hindu shrine.
- Kuala Lumpur sightseeing and Batu Caves with a private driver
- Take in the city skyline from the Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck
- Admire the architecture of Merdeka Square (Independence Square), home to the National Museum
- Visit the Lake Gardens and shop at Central Market
- Snap photos of the Old Railway Station, National Monument and National Mosque
- See statues of Hindu gods at the impressive Batu Caves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Petronas Twin Towers Entrance Tickets.
English Speaking driver / guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
For last minute booking, if Petronas Tickets not available then we replace with Sky Box K.L Tower.
Food and drinks