Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- THIS TOUR IS ONLY FOR CRUISE GUESTS. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM A CRUISE SHIP, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR AND CHECK OUR OTHER TOUR OPTIONS
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- YOUR TOUR GUIDE WILL MEET YOU AT HARBOR GUESTS TERMINAL WITH A SIGN OF ONBOARD TRAVEL. THE PORT OF CITY IS VERY SMALL, SO BE SURE THAT WILL BE VERY EASY TO FIND US. PLEASE JUST FOLLOW THE OTHERS FROM YOUR SHIP, THEN YOU WILL SEE OUR SIGN AFTER YOU PASSED POLICE / CUSTOM CONTROL.
- MEETING TIME FOR THIS TOUR IS 9.00am. SOME OF THE SHIPS LEAVE VERY EARLY IN THE AFTERNOON. IF YOUR SHIP'S SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME IS EARLIER THAN 3.00pm, WE WILL ADJUST YOUR MEETING TIME AND MEET YOU EARLIER AT PORT.
- AFTER YOUR BOOKING, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE FROM US WITH ALL MEETING AND TOUR DETAILS. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE AND MEET YOUR GUIDE ON SCHEDULED TIME THAT WAS MENTIONED ON YOUR CONFIRMATION MESSAGE. WE DO NOT WANT OTHER TOUR PARTICIPANTS WAIT SOMEBODY DUE TO THE ANY DELAY.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ephesus Port Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms