7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a rush of adrenaline in the countryside on this full-day tour. Depart from your Kusadasi hotel and head out in a jeep with a driver-guide. Explore Peninsula National Park and Echo Canyon. Go for a dip in the Cave of Zeus and pause for a barbecue lunch in the forest.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Kusadasi hotel
- Travel adventurously in a jeep with a driver-guide
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch in the forest
- Swim in the Cave of Zeus
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer provided from Kusadasi Hotels, Kusadasi Port and Davutlar hotels
- Kusadasi Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Altinkum Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You absolutely must take this awesome tour with your friends and loved ones." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - Selçuk4WD Tours - SelçukSporting Events - SelçukNature and Wildlife - SelçukSafaris - SelçukExtreme - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - Izmir4WD Tours - IzmirSporting Events - IzmirNature and Wildlife - IzmirSafaris - IzmirExtreme - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory