- Private Ephesus shore excursion from Kusadasi port
- Take in the highlights of the Ephesus ruins
- Learn about life in ancient Rome
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with a private guide
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port to beat the crowds and to have life-time & stress-free experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and coordinate your meeting time.
- This tour doesn't include Entrance Tickets & Lunch. The Skip the Line Entrance Tickets & Local Lunch can be arranged by our team due to your request. Please contact us and advise our team, if you wish to have all-inclusive.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BEST TURKEY TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms