Are you interested in?
Ephesus (Efes) Tours
1165 Tours & Activities
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
17 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
When your ship is in Kusadasi, combine a visit to Ephesus with lunch and wine tastings on this private shore excursion. Traveling by private minivan, drive to the ruins of Greco-Roman Ephesus and tour its highlights, including the Library of Celsus and the Great Theater. Afterward, slow the pace with lunch, and an estate tour and wine tastings at an acclaimed winery. Entrance fees, lunch, wine tastings, and port pickup and drop-off included.
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the Kusadasi Port
- Kusadasi Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kusadasi Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus, Winery, and Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kusadasi Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus, Winery, and Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kusadasi Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus, Winery, and Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kusadasi Private Shore Excursion: Ephesus, Winery, and Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6580P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraFood Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraWine Tastings - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraClassic Car Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukFood Tours - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukWine Tastings - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukClassic Car Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirClassic Car Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory