12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Transportation to/from Sanur
Speedboat to/from Lembongan island
Transportation on the island
Mangrove forest tour
SUP Experience (optional) USD10/person
Transportation from/to East Tabanan, West Tabanan, Candidasa (additional fee required)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Please let us know where you stay when you book.
Approximate pick up time is 8:00AM.
Additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:
1. East Tabanan→220,000 IDR/person
2. West Tabanan→340,000 IDR/person
3. Candidasa→280,000 IDR/person
Please pay the additional fee directly to the guide, when you participate in the tour.
No additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:
Kuta, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Denpasar, Ubud, Canggu, Uluwatu.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Group Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nusa Lembongan Island: Snorkeling & Mangrove Forest Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nusa Lembongan Island: Snorkeling & Mangrove Forest Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nusa Lembongan Island: Snorkeling & Mangrove Forest Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nusa Lembongan Island: Snorkeling & Mangrove Forest Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Nusa Lembongan Island: Snorkeling & Mangrove Forest Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliJet Boating - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakWater Tours - SeminyakJet Boating - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranJet Boating - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory