8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of Kyoto in one day with a guide who shares insights into the city’s history and culture. Stroll through the picturesque Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, and visit three important temples and shrines: Kinkaku-ji temple (Golden Pavilion), Ryoan-ji temple—known for its Zen garden, and Fushimi Inari shrine—known for rows of bright orange torii gates. You’ll also walk into the Gion district where you might see a geisha.
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation fare abt 1,500yen, Admission Fees 1,000yen, Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
JR Kyoto station central ticket gate on the ground floor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Quite a bit of walking required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!
5 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - OsakaBus Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaFull-day Tours - OsakaRail Tours - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoFull-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Kyoto International Manga MuseumKamogawa River (Kamo River)Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailNanzen-ji TempleTogetsu-kyo BridgeTo-ji TempleNishiki MarketTenryu-ji TempleShimogamo-jinja ShrineDaitoku-ji TempleJojakko-ji TempleUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Ginkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumKamigamo ShrineRyoan-ji Temple & GardenHosen-in TempleTeramachi StreetChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Saiho-ji Temple