Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn the Way of the Warrior at a Kyoto Samurai House
- Practice Swordsmanship basics, try on a traditional kimono, and handle a real katana sword
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our gates will be open 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience. Please arrive as soon as possible so we can help you change into samurai attire for your session. If you are worried about finding our location please contact us ahead of time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Samurai Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms