- Practice your rafting skills and learn how to navigate Costa Rican rivers
- Encounter medium waves and some tricky obstacles during the rafting trip
- Experience two quintessential Costa Rican adventures in one day
- A buffet-style lunch will be served after rafting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After you complete your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the pick up time for your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not recommended for people over 70
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Descents
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Canopy and Rafting Tour with Organic Farm Lunch from La Fortuna.