5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel along the Peñas Blancas River on this relaxed rafting tour. Along the way, spot a variety of flora and fauna such as sloths and monkeys in the surrounding forest that's located in the northern region of Costa Rica. Plus, visit a local farm where you’ll be able to learn about farming practices and enjoy a snack.
- Spot local wildlife while floating down the river
- This outdoor activity is ideal for families; special children's rate offered
- Morning and afternoon departure times are available
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels located between La Fortuna and Hotel Tabacón
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup and drop off from hotels location between La Fortuna and Hotel Tabacón on Route 142 (any other hotel location will be an additional charge)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside of designated location)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canoa Aventura
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari Float by Inflatable Raft in Peñas Blancas River?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari Float by Inflatable Raft in Peñas Blancas River?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari Float by Inflatable Raft in Peñas Blancas River?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari Float by Inflatable Raft in Peñas Blancas River?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari Float by Inflatable Raft in Peñas Blancas River
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa Fortuna de San Carlos4WD Tours - MonteverdeSporting Events - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeWater Tours - MonteverdeExtreme - MonteverdeFloat Trips - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - Monteverde4WD Tours - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasWater Tours - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasFloat Trips - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - Puntarenas4WD Tours - San JoseSporting Events - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseWater Tours - San JoseExtreme - San JoseFloat Trips - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory