4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The 230-foot (70-meter) high La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by verdant wet forest, is one of the region’s most photographed attractions. On this half-day tour, take the scenic route as you float down the river on a raft, then cool off with a swim beneath the falls. Along the way, look out for exotic birds, howler monkeys, and sloths; visit a traditional Costa Rican family home; and tuck into a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Magnificent views and chance to swim at Fortuna Waterfall
- Express tour: combine wildlife and culture with this half-day itinerary
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your La Fortuna hotel
- Intimate small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your transportation and guide will pick you up at the hotel you are staying, as long as your hotel is in the FORTUNA area. Green Vacations costa rica, will be giving you the correct time of your pick. depending on the location of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Vacations Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari Float, Fortuna Waterfall and Typical lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari Float, Fortuna Waterfall and Typical lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari Float, Fortuna Waterfall and Typical lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari Float, Fortuna Waterfall and Typical lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari Float, Fortuna Waterfall and Typical lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWalking ToursRaftingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosDining Experiences - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeRafting - MonteverdeDining Experiences - PuntarenasWalking Tours - PuntarenasRafting - PuntarenasDining Experiences - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseRafting - San JoseCategory