- Sample traditional Costa Rican snacks and dishes
- Take in the rain forest scenery while you float
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Only children over 3 years old are accepted
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Pass by Aventuras Arenal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Your so close to monkeys and birds just remember to bring a camera, in dry season it's very easy to keep it dry and row at the same time" See review