Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the taxi area outside the train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please note that the price of this tour doesn't include the ferry boat tickets, but you can easily buy them on the spot with your guide's help (total price per adult it about €30)
- we suggest you take with you sunscreen and a bottle of water
- as for the lunch, your guide will be happy to take you to a place they know for a quick lunch (or to recommend you a good place if you prefer to go on your own)
- in case the weather is too bad for the boat tour, the tour will take place on land only
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre: private tour in the footsteps of the Shelleys.