- Avoid the footpaths of the Cinque Terre and save your legs for sightseeing
- Book a Cinque Terre cruise online to save time at the busy La Spezia port
- Admire handsome seaside villages like Portovenere from the water
- Enjoy ample free time to explore Riomaggiore and Monterosso al Mare
Departure & Return
Embark in Molo Italia approximately 200 meters from the Coast Guard and 300 meters from the Cruise Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual seats
- VIP lounge
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cinque Terre Ferries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ferry boat tour to the Cinque Terre with stop in Riomaggiore and Monterosso.