3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a savory gastronomic journey through the historic port city of La Spezia, led by a friendly foodie guide. Sample tasty regional specialties at 5 different food stops, pre-selected to bring you the best of local cuisine. Taste briny fried anchovies, or a delicate chickpea pancake. Menus are seasonal, guaranteeing the freshest ingredients, and small groups are capped to ensure a personalized tasting adventure.
- A small-group gastronomy tour of La Spezia, with five food stops
- Sample regional specialties like mesciua, testaroli, farinata, or fried calamari, topped off by dessert
- Explore the stunning historic center on foot, discovering hidden treasures along the waterfront
- Get first-hand experience of Italy’s high-end food culture, with expert commentary from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, La Spezia SP, Italy
Near to the fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- 11.30 am or 6.30 pm - please specify at the moment of the reservation
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Spezia Cinque Terre Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Spezia Cinque Terre Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during La Spezia Cinque Terre Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
La Spezia Cinque Terre Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaStreet Food Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory