9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While pulling up ship in La Spezia, take a shore excursion tour to Lucca and Pisa to explore some if Italy’s most memorable locations. First, explore the medieval city of Lucca, and see San Michele in Foro, Basilica of San Frediano, Piazza Anfiteatro, and the tomb of Saint Zita. Then, journey on to the maritime city of Pisa, and catch sight of the Piazza dei Miracoli and the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Private shore excursion of Lucca and Pisa from La Spezia
- See San Michele in Foro and Basilica of San Frediano
- Catch sight of Tintoretto's infamous Last Supper
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Go to Piazza Anfiteatro and Piazza dei Miracoli
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be waiting for you at the entrance of the port and will be holding a sign with your name on it. To get to this area you have to first pickup the cruise ship’s free shuttle directly below your ship and take the 2 minute ride to the main car-park area.
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lucca and Pisa Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucca and Pisa Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lucca and Pisa Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lucca and Pisa Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa SpeziaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory