- 6-hour mountain bike tour in the Cinque Terre
- Explore the Cinque Terre by mountain bike on a challenging ride led by a local guide
- Stop in the villages of Portovenere and Campiglia
- Get views over the Gulf of Spezia
- Includes bike equipment, light lunch, and guide
Departure & Return
Andrea will wait for you in front of the ticket office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get outfitted with your mountain bike and safety gear, then receive a safety briefing before setting out. Expect to climb a total of about 2,625 feet (800 meters) and cover about 22 miles (35 kilometers) over five hours of biking. The itinerary has no technical difficulties, however a good level of physical fitness is required.
Cycle for about 30 minutes on the road to Portovenere, soaking in views of the gulf, then start a climb on an abandoned military road. Take about two hours to bike up the hill to 1,312 feet (400 meters) above sea level and arrive at the little village of Campiglia. From there, enjoy views over the sea of the Cinque Terre on one side, and the Gulf of Poets on the other side.
At a local bar, have a light lunch that consists of typical Ligurian fare such as focaccia, cheese, and vegetable cakes. After a well-deserved break, continue for about one hour to Volastra, situated in the middle of the Cinque Terre. Rest and take pictures of the vineyards and views before getting back on the road down to Manarola where your tour ends at the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mountain Bike Tour in the Cinque Terre.