9 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Wine tasting -3 locals renowned wines) with bruschettas
An expert english-speaking driver
air-conditioned mercedes mini van
free time in Pitigliano and Sovana
free time in Saturnia's public waterfalls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will meet your private english speaking driver below your cruise ship.
As soon as you get over the gate, you need to look for him. He will hold a sing with yor name.
He will be awaiting for you just outside the gate.
- porto Civitavecchia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day-Trip to Maremma with wine tasting from Civitavecchia's port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day-Trip to Maremma with wine tasting from Civitavecchia's port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day-Trip to Maremma with wine tasting from Civitavecchia's port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day-Trip to Maremma with wine tasting from Civitavecchia's port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day-Trip to Maremma with wine tasting from Civitavecchia's port
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLake BolsenaShore Excursions - LazioFood Tours - LazioWine Tastings - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - AssisiFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiCategory